Makes 12 biscuits
125g Custard Powder
100g Icing Sugar
375g Low Protein Baking Mix
- Cream the Nuttelex and Sugar.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well
- Roll Walnut size pieces into balls and flatten with a floured fork
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180 degrees for 15 minutes or until pale brown.
- Can be joined together with vanilla icing or ice individually and sprinkle with 100’s and 1000’s.
Vanilla Dairy Free Icing x 3
1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup dairy-free margarine, chilled
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon rice milk
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, margarine, salt, and vanilla, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula as necessary.
- Add rice milk and continue mixing until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl with a spatula, as necessary. With the mixer running, slowly add remaining 1/2 cup confectioners sugar, mix until well combined. Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, up to one week.