1/2 cup butter
1 cup (292g) granulated sugar
3 small ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups (250g) All Purpose Baking Mix
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
3/4 tsp salt
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Blend in mashed bananas and vanilla.
- In second bowl, stir All Purpose Baking Mix with bicarbonate soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add to banana mixture and stir to completely moisten.
- Transfer to greased 20 cm loaf pan. Bake in 180 degrees C oven for about 1 hour, until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes. Remove from pan and place on cake rack to cool.
- Wrap to store.