ANNOUNCEMENT: MDDA Family October Retreat QLD – Further Postponed to July 2021
After months of deliberation we have decided to further postpone the 2020 National MDDA Family Retreat that was set to take place this year at the beautiful Sanctuary Cove in October. As much as we would love to proceed with the event as planned, our concerns of being able to run an event of the same calibre, standard and safety, we felt would be compromised with the existing uncertainty around Covid-19 and the anticipated ongoing restrictions in place. It is our hope that by April next year we will be in a much better position to provide a FULL event program to the level of what we are all use to, and ensure ALL our members have the ability to attend.
Other reasons for postponing include:
- – First and foremost to your safety and to protect the health and safety of the MDDA team, speakers, guest presenters
- – Some attendees may be more vulnerable with their health conditions
- – Uncertainty of what the limitations of numbers and social distancing rules will be in October
- – Concerns that we cant promise to deliver our usual high standard of fun, delicious food and great program
- – We don’t want to put anyone in the difficult position of deciding whether nor not to attend
The new dates have been set for 2-4 July 2021, and coincide with the end or middle weekend of school holidays for most states. All event activities will still take place at the beautiful Sanctuary Cove, and in the coming months we will be reopening registrations for you to reserve your spot.
For those who have already booked to attend, your registration, including any accommodation, will be transferred to the new dates. If there is an issue with your booking and the new dates please get in contact with the MDDA via [email protected] or 03 9723 0600.
Thank-you again for your understanding on this matter!